They will now be taken to Tarrant County for examination.
There is currently no word on how long the process will take.
Stick with BigCountryHomePage.com for more information as it becomes available.
- Forensics Expert Weighs in on Identification Process
- REPORT: Adkins, Billie Dunn Return to Colorado City
- Officials: Identifying Remains 'Very Meticulous Work'
- Report: Gated Area Where Remains Found Never Searched by Investigators
- Hailey Dunn's Mother Reacts to Discovery of Remains
- Big Spring Police, Mitchell Co. Sheriff Marking Crime Scene at Airport
- Hailey Dunn's Grandmother Speaks About Remains
- Colorado City Police Chief Called to Scene at Big Spring Airport
- Big Spring Police Issue Statement Regarding Found Remains
- Remains Found Near House of Suspect's Mother
- Remains Found Near Big Spring Airport
- Hailey Dunn: One Year Later
- Few New Developments in Hailey Dunn Investigation
- Investigators: Adkins Remains Lone Suspect in Dunn Disappearance
- Investigators Respond to Letter from Adkins' Attorney
- Raw Interviews with Adkins after Hailey Disappeared
- Part II of Raw Interview with Hailey Dunn Suspect Shawn Adkins
- Dunn Volunteers Work to Bring Search Dog to Colorado City
- Police Don't Believe Accounts in Hailey Dunn Case
- Friends Still Hold Hope for Hailey Dunn
- Sheriff: Hailey Dunn Not Kidnapped
- Hailey Dunn Listed on FBI Missing Persons List