Splashing, commotion and yelling.
"Nurse McCloy, nurse McCloy! Come here!"
Scary moments for many people visiting the new Albany city pool Tuesday afternoon.
McCloy continues, "He was floating on the top of the water and he wasn't breathing."
According to the Albany city manager, a child around the age of three was with his grandmother and fell into the pool when she walked away for a brief moment.
David Denman says, "During that time, the boy choked on some food in which a young boy, approximately three years old didn't know how to handle that situation and he trying to grasp for breath, he fell over into the water."
Fortunately for the child, the right people were in the right place, at the right time.
"They pulled him up and dragged him right here and I started CPR," says McCloy.
Ingrid McCloy, an Albany school nurse was able to come to the victims aid, as well as a Breckenridge coach who is Red Cross certified.
She says, "At that time the little boy started to throw up. Some water was coming out, and then the life guards, they were already all around, but they didn't stop us, what we were doing"
As a school nurse, McCloy says during the school year, she never uses her CPR training.
She says, "I was nervous."
But in case like this one, she is glad she was well prepared.
"It makes you think. It makes you realize that you need to really really watch your kids. Even though there are lifeguards, it can happen so fast," McCloy adds.