- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil or Canola Oil
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Green or Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- 2 Yellow Squash, diced
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained or frozen corn, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 (14-ounce) can Stewed Tomatoes, Fire Roasted Tomatoes or fresh chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups Chicken Stock, Beef Stock or Vegetable Stock
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Abilene Neighborhood Services Accepting Applications for Homebuying Programs
The City of Abilene Office of Neighborhood Services is currently accepting applications for two home buying incentive programs.
KTAB Regional Heartland Forecast: PM June 18th, 2013
Comfortable overnight with a warm and humid start to Wednesday.
KTAB Eastern Big Country Regional Forecast: PM June 18th, 2013
Partly cloudy skies tonight with gradually clearing skies Wednesday afternoon.
KTAB Western Big Country Regional Forecast: PM June, 18th, 2013
Partly cloudy skies with a slight storm chance overnight.
Hurricane Weather Hits Abilene
Last night a storm swept through Abilene leaving major damage.
Page 1 of 719