After deliberations, a jury found Aubrey Childers not guilty of sexually assaulting a man in Sweetwater late this afternoon.
Defendant Aubrey Childers took the stand before closing arguments were heard in a sexual assault trial in Sweetwater.
The defendant described the events of the night he was accused of sexually assaulting another man in a car.
He testified that he and his accuser did have sex, but that everything was consensual.
After the defendant's testimony, the court recessed, and closing arguments began this morning.
To read more about testimony from the defendant and others, click here.
- State Rests in Sweetwater Sexual Assault Trial
- Court Sees Police Video in Sexual Assault Trial
- Victim Testimony Continues in Sweetwater Sexual Assault Trial
- Victim Takes Stand in Childers Sexual Assault Trial
- Male-on-Male Sexual Assault Trial Underway
- Childers Re-Indicted for Sexual Assault
- Sweetwater Man to Stand Trial for Male-on-Male Sexual Assault
- Arrest Made in Sweetwater Male-on-Male Sexual Assault