Stephanie's younger brother's house was on fire.
"Everything to him is music," says Jimenez.
19-year-old Robert Jimenez is a local up and coming rapper who was just starting to get his life on the right track.
"He got a new job, moved into this house," Jimenez explains.
Robert's house became a total loss after a devastating fire was sparked on Monday afternoon.
Stephanie says, "I guess it just hasn't really hit him yet."
After a fire burned down this young man's house he was left with nothing but a t-shirt.
As much as he may not want to, he is left with no choice but to turn to his community for help.
Stephanie says, "He himself doesn't want the handouts, but we're trying to tell him that it's hard starting from nothing."
Robert is in need of toiletries, shoes and even clothing.
"He needs anything from a toothbrush to a t-shirt. I mean he doesn't have nothing," Stephanie explains.
In the midst of dealing with what has happened, the Jimenez family is trying everything they can to lend a helping hand to their loved one.
"I haven't received anything, but hopefully people do realize. I'm here all day," says Stephanie.
If you would like to make a contribution to Robert, you can drop off donations at 1966 South Treadaway. The house is on the corner of S. 20th and S. Treadaway.