The family's Breckenridge home burned when they say they saw sparks from a socket.
The mother of seven got her kids out and went back in for her oldest son. They then collapsed inside the home and were pulled from the flames by a neighbor.
Neighbors also got the father out of the burning home.
Today we were informed that the family has plenty of clothes, now bath and hand towels are needed as well as furniture and toys for the kids.
Brandi Studebaker will be in Abilene on Saturday to pick up donations for the family.