Investigators have been busy marking the crime scene with yellow flags and crime tape. This morning a large oil tank lid that was covering the crime scene was removed using a fork lift.
Later a fleet of unmarked civilian cars, presumed to be the feds, entered the site and drove north of the crime scene, possibly looking for other evidence.
Authorities have alerted the media that they will provide briefings from the airport museum, but have not mentioned when the first one will take place.
Stick with BigCountryHomePage.com for more information as it becomes available.
View Larger Map
- Hailey Dunn's Grandmother Speaks About Remains
- Colorado City Police Chief Called to Scene at Big Spring Airport
- Big Spring Police Issue Statement Regarding Found Remains
- Remains Found Near House of Suspect's Mother
- Remains Found Near Big Spring Airport
- Hailey Dunn: One Year Later
- Few New Developments in Hailey Dunn Investigation
- Investigators: Adkins Remains Lone Suspect in Dunn Disappearance
- Investigators Respond to Letter from Adkins' Attorney
- Raw Interviews with Adkins after Hailey Disappeared
- Part II of Raw Interview with Hailey Dunn Suspect Shawn Adkins
- Dunn Volunteers Work to Bring Search Dog to Colorado City
- Police Don't Believe Accounts in Hailey Dunn Case
- Friends Still Hold Hope for Hailey Dunn
- Sheriff: Hailey Dunn Not Kidnapped
- Hailey Dunn Listed on FBI Missing Persons List