Billie Dunn's attorney John Young told BigCountryHomePage.com that he has been in contact with her and that she is very upset.
She says she prays the remains are not Hailey's and is holding out hope that her daughter is still alive.
Billie says this will be a very difficult waiting period.
The girl's mother moved to the Austin area last year, and it is currently unclear if she'll return to Colorado City or go to Big Spring.
- Hailey Dunn's Grandmother Speaks About Remains
- Colorado City Police Chief Called to Scene at Big Spring Airport
- Big Spring Police Issue Statement Regarding Found Remains
- Remains Found Near House of Suspect's Mother
- Remains Found Near Big Spring Airport
- Hailey Dunn: One Year Later
- Few New Developments in Hailey Dunn Investigation
- Investigators: Adkins Remains Lone Suspect in Dunn Disappearance
- Investigators Respond to Letter from Adkins' Attorney
- Raw Interviews with Adkins after Hailey Disappeared
- Part II of Raw Interview with Hailey Dunn Suspect Shawn Adkins
- Dunn Volunteers Work to Bring Search Dog to Colorado City
- Police Don't Believe Accounts in Hailey Dunn Case
- Friends Still Hold Hope for Hailey Dunn
- Sheriff: Hailey Dunn Not Kidnapped
- Hailey Dunn Listed on FBI Missing Persons List