According to the Nancy Grace blog on CNN.com, Shawn Adkins' attorney told Headline News that he and Billie Dunn went back to the Colorado City area after learning about the remains discovered at McMahon-Wrinkle Airport Tuesday afternoon.
The suspect's attorney, Alex Eyssen also said that law enforcement officials have not been in contact with Adkins or Billie Dunn.
- Officials: Identifying Remains 'Very Meticulous Work'
- Report: Gated Area Where Remains Found Never Searched by Investigators
- Hailey Dunn's Mother Reacts to Discovery of Remains
- Big Spring Police, Mitchell Co. Sheriff Marking Crime Scene at Airport
- Hailey Dunn's Grandmother Speaks About Remains
- Colorado City Police Chief Called to Scene at Big Spring Airport
- Big Spring Police Issue Statement Regarding Found Remains
- Remains Found Near House of Suspect's Mother
- Remains Found Near Big Spring Airport
- Hailey Dunn: One Year Later
- Few New Developments in Hailey Dunn Investigation
- Investigators: Adkins Remains Lone Suspect in Dunn Disappearance
- Investigators Respond to Letter from Adkins' Attorney
- Raw Interviews with Adkins after Hailey Disappeared
- Part II of Raw Interview with Hailey Dunn Suspect Shawn Adkins
- Dunn Volunteers Work to Bring Search Dog to Colorado City
- Police Don't Believe Accounts in Hailey Dunn Case
- Friends Still Hold Hope for Hailey Dunn
- Sheriff: Hailey Dunn Not Kidnapped
- Hailey Dunn Listed on FBI Missing Persons List