Randall Philen will return to the courtroom April 23 where Brown County Judge Stephen Ellis will hold a pretrial status hearing in the 35th District Court.
The court will address both offenses of murder and possession of marijuana.
Philen had previously been cleared of those convictions but remains under indictment.
- Convicted Murderer Released from Prison Tells His Story
- Third Man Arrested in Philen Murder Case
- Philen's Mother Speaks About Believed Wrongful Murder Conviction
- Two Arrested in Connection with Philen Murder
- Affidavit Reveals Reasons Behind New Arrests in Brownwood Murder
- New Arrests Made in Connection to Brownwood Sibling Murder Case
- Brownwood Murder Trial Enters Second Week
- Brownwood Man on Trial for Murdering His Brother
- Brownwood Man Indicted in Brother's Murder
- Victim Identified in Brownwood Murder