The Board of Directors for the Abilene Fastpitch Softball Association voted unanimously to give the families money, including all team registration fees for this weekend's tournament at Redbud Park.
The association feels like it's the right thing to do because the softball community is small in Abilene.
"Some of our coaches have coached those two little girls," says Bill Blake of the Abilene Fastpitch Softball Association. "We just felt like this was the proper thing to do."
The AFSA will donate money from another tournament to be held one week after this one to the March of Dimes.
- Services Set for Teen Girls Killed in Car Accident
- Family Members Set Up Fund for Crash Victims
- Slideshow: Vigil for Breanna Camacho
- Community Gathers at Vigil to Honor Victim who Died in Crash
- 2nd Victim of Sunday Car Crash Dies from Injuries
- AISD Pushes Parent-Student Communication in Wake of Tragedy
- Teenage Driver Released from Hospital After Deadly Accident
- Candlelight Vigil Planned for Teenagers Involved in Deadly Crash
- Teenager Killed in North Abilene Wreck
- UPDATE: Names of North Abilene Crash Victims Released