Branches were cut away and moved and the tree that was hit in the deadly accident was rolled out of the way revealing just how hard the impact was.
It was all to look for items that belonged to Breanna Camacho, who was taken off life support after the accident.
Her mom had a bag of items they found.
They also found items that belonged to Elexus Flores. They gave them to her grandfather who was also at the scene.
All were items the teens were wearing or had the night they lost their lives. Now their families hold onto these memories while they are still looking for answers.
- Services Set for Teen Girls Killed in Car Accident
- Family Members Set Up Fund for Crash Victims
- Slideshow: Vigil for Breanna Camacho
- Community Gathers at Vigil to Honor Victim who Died in Crash
- 2nd Victim of Sunday Car Crash Dies from Injuries
- AISD Pushes Parent-Student Communication in Wake of Tragedy
- Teenage Driver Released from Hospital After Deadly Accident
- Candlelight Vigil Planned for Teenagers Involved in Deadly Crash
- Teenager Killed in North Abilene Wreck
- UPDATE: Names of North Abilene Crash Victims Released