Gabriel Mendoza's father tells BigCountryHomePage.com Staff that his 17-year-old son has been released from Hendrick and is now at home.
Mendoza has a broken jaw that has been wired shut, along with bruises and scratches, but is definitely on road to recovery, his father says.
Melina Camacho, 13, and 16-year-old Nick Lopez remain in critical condition.
- Loved Ones Speak Out, Gather Mementos from Deadly Wreck
- Family Members Return to Crash Scene to Collect Belongings
- Slideshow: Vigil for Breanna Camacho
- Community Gathers at Vigil to Honor Victim who Died in Crash
- 2nd Victim of Sunday Car Crash Dies from Injuries
- AISD Pushes Parent-Student Communication in Wake of Tragedy
- Teenage Driver Released from Hospital After Deadly Accident
- Candlelight Vigil Planned for Teenagers Involved in Deadly Crash
- Teenager Killed in North Abilene Wreck
- UPDATE: Names of North Abilene Crash Victims Released