Officials at Hendrick Medical Center report that 13-year-old Melina Camacho has been upgraded to good condition.
Camacho remained in critical condition until today following last Sunday's deadly crash.
Of the six teenagers involved in the crash, she is the only one still in the hospital, as two girls were killed and three boys have already been released.
- Accident Victims' Cousin Raises Money
- Youngest Victim of Deadly Crash Laid to Rest
- Hundreds Gather to Say Goodbye to Young Victim of Deadly Crash
- Loved Ones Speak Out, Gather Mementos from Deadly Wreck
- Family Members Return to Crash Scene to Collect Belongings
- Slideshow: Vigil for Breanna Camacho
- Community Gathers at Vigil to Honor Victim who Died in Crash
- 2nd Victim of Sunday Car Crash Dies from Injuries
- AISD Pushes Parent-Student Communication in Wake of Tragedy
- Teenage Driver Released from Hospital After Deadly Accident
- Candlelight Vigil Planned for Teenagers Involved in Deadly Crash
- Teenager Killed in North Abilene Wreck
- UPDATE: Names of North Abilene Crash Victims Released