Abilene Police arrested 17-year-old Eliseo Rey Garza for two counts of second-degree felony intoxication manslaughter.
As part of the investigation after the crash last month, blood samples were taken from the driver and several others involved in the accident.
According to police, toxicology reports indicated that Garza's blood alcohol concentration was 0.136. The legal limit is 0.08.
APD says they will finalize this investigation and file this case with the Jones County District Attorney's office for their consideration of charges.
- Accident Victims' Cousin Raises Money
- Youngest Victim of Deadly Crash Laid to Rest
- Hundreds Gather to Say Goodbye to Young Victim of Deadly Crash
- Loved Ones Speak Out, Gather Mementos from Deadly Wreck
- Family Members Return to Crash Scene to Collect Belongings
- Slideshow: Vigil for Breanna Camacho
- Community Gathers at Vigil to Honor Victim who Died in Crash
- 2nd Victim of Sunday Car Crash Dies from Injuries
- AISD Pushes Parent-Student Communication in Wake of Tragedy
- Teenage Driver Released from Hospital After Deadly Accident
- Candlelight Vigil Planned for Teenagers Involved in Deadly Crash
- Teenager Killed in North Abilene Wreck
- UPDATE: Names of North Abilene Crash Victims Released