Nearly 2 dozen children became sick after swimming at Abilene's Rose Park Pool.
It was first reported that the children were overcome by chlorine gas but City Officials tested water later Friday afternoon and say the results show the chemicals in the pool are safe.
"Everyone was vomiting and choking, they couldn't breathe," Naomi Garza said.
At first the call came in as a mass casualty. Emergency responders arrived on scene to find children vomiting, and complaining of stomach and breathing problems.
Just before 2:00, 6 children were transported to Hendrick Medical Center by an ambulance.
Shortly after, AISD buses and City Link buses transported all 21children to the emergency room. They've since been released from the hospital.
A YMCA official said most of the children were in The Boys and Girls Club.
City officials say The Health Department tested the pool and they say, everything is normal. The pool will open at 1:00 on Saturday.