Eliseo Garza will face two counts of intoxication manslaughter on February 5 of next year.
16-year-old Elexus Flores and 13-year-old Briana Comacho died in the accident.
Garza plead not guilty to the the charges in August.
Since the time of the crash, one other teen who was in the car died from a self-inflicted gun shot.
The two remaining teens involved in the crash, 16-year-old Nick Lopez and 13-year-old Melina Camacho, have physically recovered from their injuries from the crash.
There is a pretrial date set for Garza on December 11.
- Families Share Emotions After Driver in Deadly Accident is Arrested
- Teenage Driver Involved in FM 600 Deadly Crash Arrested
- Accident Victims' Cousin Raises Money
- Youngest Victim of Deadly Crash Laid to Rest
- Hundreds Gather to Say Goodbye to Young Victim of Deadly Crash
- Loved Ones Speak Out, Gather Mementos from Deadly Wreck
- Family Members Return to Crash Scene to Collect Belongings
- Slideshow: Vigil for Breanna Camacho
- Community Gathers at Vigil to Honor Victim who Died in Crash
- 2nd Victim of Sunday Car Crash Dies from Injuries
- AISD Pushes Parent-Student Communication in Wake of Tragedy
- Teenage Driver Released from Hospital After Deadly Accident
- Candlelight Vigil Planned for Teenagers Involved in Deadly Crash
- Teenager Killed in North Abilene Wreck
- UPDATE: Names of North Abilene Crash Victims Released