That's because a fire broke out in the Abilene Reporter News press room early this morning. Fortunately they were quickly able to put out the fire with an extinguisher. There was no major damage and employees were evacuated from the building for only thirty minutes.
Webcast: Police Practice Communication with Winter Weather Scenario
Law enforcement officers from west central Texas met in Abilene to test their ability to communicate effectively.
Reminder: McMurry Chanters Christmas Concert Thursday
The McMurry Chanters will be presenting their Christmas program Thursday evening, November 29, at 7:30 p.m. at the Church of the Heavenly Rest.
HPU Christmas Concert Thursday
Howard Payne University's Symphonic Band and Concert Choir will present a Christmas Celebration concert on Thursday, November 29, at 7:30 p.m. in HPU's Mims Auditorium.
HEB Feeds Families for Holidays
HEB is helping those in need this holiday season.
Keeping Pets Safe for the Holidays
Fun times during the holidays can quickly turn to tragedy when pets are exposed to potentially poisonous holiday foods, certain yuletide plants, and some common...
Page 688 of 720