The festival will take place at the senior center located inside Rose Park at 2625 South 7 street.
All proceeds from the festival will benefit the seniors, programs and services offered at Rose Park Senior Activity Center. A variety of activities will be available throughout the day including food, games a silent auction and dance.
- Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.; tickets are $1 per person.
- Silent Auction: Monday, December 10 to Friday, December 14; a variety of items to bid on; the auction will close on Friday, December 14 at 8 p.m.
- Morning Bingo: 9:30 to 10:15 a.m.; sponsored by Generations Home Health and Anson Park Senior Living; $5 per card for unlimited play or .50 per card, per game
- Dinner: 5 to 6 p.m.; tickets are $8 per person or $12 for dinner and dance; brisket and chicken dinner.
- Entertainment: 6:30 p.m.; provided by the Breckenridge Hot Footers
- Dance: 7 to 10 p.m.; $5 per person or $12 for dinner and dance; music provided by Muddy Creek Band
- Evening Bingo: 7 to 8:15 p.m.; sponsored by Wisteria Place; $5 per card or .50 per cared per game
Tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, December 11.
For more information about the Family Holiday Festival, contact Anita Vigil, Program Supervisor, at 325-734-5301 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>.