Deanna Lynn Romero remains in good condition at Hendrick Medical Center.
Rebekah Cherniss has been upgraded from critical to fair condition, according to hospital officials.
Update, 3 p.m. Saturday:
Robert Lloyd Braddock, Eric Terrazas, and Calli Kerbo were treated and released from Hendrick Medical Center, according to Lynne Bruton, Hendrick's Public Information Officer.
Deanna Lynn Romero is in good condition and Rebekah Cherniss is in critical condition.
Senior Trooper Sparky Dean of the Texas Department of Public Safety has released the following information on the victims and preliminary cause of Friday night's deadly collision, killing two people:
ABILENE - The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) was called to the scene of a two vehicle head on collision this evening in Taylor County. The crash happened at 8:21 P.M. on Texas 36 and the intersection with County Road 107 (known locally as Potosi Road). Two people are dead and five are injured in the crash.
1. Jeffery Dane Davis, 27 years of age from Abilene, Texas was pronounced dead at the scene by Judge Deatherage. The body was taken to Abilene Professional Services. Mr. Davis was the driver of the Dodge Pickup.
2. Lindsey Lee Smith, 20 years of age from New Braunfels, Texas was pronounced dead at the scene by Judge Deatherage. The body was taken to Abilene Professional Services. Ms. Smith attended Abilene Christian University and was a passenger in the Ford Pickup.
1. Robert Lloyd Braddock, 20 years of age from Deer Park, Texas.
2. Eric Terrazas, 20 years of age from Argyle, Texas.
3. Calli Kerbo, 18 years of age from Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
4. Rebekah Cherniss, 18 years of age from Katy, Texas.
5. Deanna Lynn Romero, 19 years of age from Omaha, Nebraska.
Robert Braddock was taken to Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene by medical helicopter. The other injured were taken to Hendrick Medical Center by ambulance.
All of the injured and Lindsey Lee Smith (deceased) are from Abilene Christian University and were in the 1996 Ford Quad Cab Pickup.
Jeffery Dane Davis was driving a 2003 Dodge Pickup on Potosi Road and turned toward Abilene at the intersection with Texas 36. Robert Lloyd Braddock was driving a 1996 Ford Quad Cab Pickup traveling away from Abilene on Texas 36.
Davis disregarded the stop sign and struck the pickup with the six Abilene Christian University students head on. The weather is clear and the roadway dry. Trooper Lance Outland is investigating the crash.
UPDATE: Deadly Accident on Potosi Road Friday Evening